Saturday, March 7, 2009

Daylight Saving Time

Today was one of those slooooooow days. Hardly any eventful activities to report on. As we do most Saturdays, we slept in until until about 9.30am when Danju made us 'special breakfast of bacon, sausage, eggs, tomatoes, grape fruit etc. Yummy!

Of course, we tidied the house- each person pitching in. Therafter we dropped off Danju at his friend's for their hovercraft project. On our way we had stopped at Home Depot and got a 235mph leaf blower which he needed for the project.
Then it was time to attend the dedication and first birthday party of a friend's daughter. I was able to persuade Sampi and Papa to go to the party with me. For accompanying me to the party Sampi got to go bowling with some of her classmates thereafter. Not a bad deal eh?
Well, I am back home now with the boys and Sampi is on her way home from the bowling alley.
At last I can have some TV time tonight before I hit the bed. Before then however I would adjust the clocks one hour forward - Daylight saving time.
Take care then and we shall reconnect tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment